A Duckhorn Wine Tasting/Pairing will take place at Meat Market Palm Beach Wednesday August 3rd. Co-hosts Meat Market Sommelier Jonathan Negrin and Duckhorn Wine Company’s Cary Combine, will be on hand to personally tend to the guests questions and needs.
“We limit attendance to these special wine tastings as it’s important to ensure every guest has the opportunity to savor each wine with Chef Sean Brasel’s carefully planned accompaniment. It’s all about the experience,” says Andy Dugard, manager of Meat Market Palm Beach.
Duckhorn Winery selection served will include
- 2014 Chardonnay paired with Grilled Lobster Ceviche spoons, peach, mint and basil
- 2014 Migration Russian River Pinot Noir with Duck Confit Rillettes, caramelized onion, raisin agrodolce
- 2013 Duckhorn Napa Valley Merlot with house-made Buffalo Sausage, micro fennel slaw.
- 2013 Canvasback Red Mt. Cabernet Sauvignon with Petite Beef Wellingtons, roasted mushroom, red wine glace
- 2012 Paraduxx Red Proprietary blend, Napa Valley with Wagyu Beef Tartare, smoked olive oil, sous vide egg yolk emulsion on crunchy potato cake
- 2012 Duckhorn Knights Valley Late Harvest Sauvignon Blanc with Petite warm Pineapple cobbler
Reservations are limited. To reserve please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Andy at 407 340 5136
A certain amount of spaces are reserved for Gold Card members, so please identify yourself if you are a Gold Card holder.